This Autumn you have a unique opportunity to take part in the first Nim event held in Kyiv and to meet the creator of Nim language - Andreas Rumpf.
What is Nim?
Nim is a modern programming language that strives to be complete rather than simplistic. This means most modern features that you have come to expect like type classes, generics, iterators, and hygienic macros can be found in Nim.
During workshop you will learn:
- The basics of the language including its safe and unsafe subsets;
- Novel ideas on how to improve the state of the art for systems programming;
- How Nim’s meta programming capabilities can be used to help
in debugging or testing Nim programs.
Since this activity is a workshop we expect you:
- to be familiar with Nim and be able to write and read Nim programs;
- to have a laptop with installed Nim compiler and Git client.
Registration is FREE. But places are limited.
Learn more about NIM here